Saturday, August 16, 2008

On to post-production

Wow, sorry the blog hasn't been updated in a while...

We wrapped filming on August 10th. Well, pretty much. We kind of wrapped on August 3rd, but we had one scene left to film on the 10th. In addition, we will need to reshoot a scene some time in the next week.

Gordon, the assembly editor, has already put together about 18 minutes of the initial edit. I really like it so far, he has a good eye for what should be cut together. I've worked with him on two other short films- Party Killer and a 48 Hour Film Project called The Ways of Children. It's cool to see his style as an editor develop as he keeps working...

I've been looking at the footage a lot over the past week, and I can't say enough how proud and lucky I am to work with this group of people. From the actors to every crew member, no matter what age, they all worked their butts off to make a good movie- and I think that will show in the final product.

I will update this blog more often, sorry about the big gap between entries...

No comments: