Thursday, July 24, 2008

Still alive...

...after completely staging a small town folk festival last night in a park. With hurricane Dolly threatening us with rain all day yesterday. Luckily the rain passed before we started filming, and enough extras showed up to make it feel like a real folk festival. Even though we wrapped a little later than we should have, we were able to get everything scheduled for last night completed. One thing I had a problem with was figuring out where extras should go/when they should walk. The extras were great, but I wish I had somebody else to focus on their placing in the scenes...

Over spring break I visited a high school with a unique (and very cool) film program in San Francisco. The teacher of the class, Lance, ended up coming to town with his wife Gaby to visit the set. It was cool to have them there; they were both extras, and Lance helped out behind the camera too.

We've gotten quite a bit of rain today due to the hurricane, but I'm hoping it'll pass before 6 when we're supposed to start filming tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet! I can't wait to see this one!